Nov 5, 2009

Sin is a Gravitation.



i know what i look like,
please don't tell me otherwise...
i know what i don't want,
but that doesn't mean i'll get what i want...

i know what i feel inside,
she tried, but it would not die.
he said not to fear my dear,
he said he'd be my sword tonight:

but the robots came,
to bleed me in the morning light.

i know how i look like,
so please don't tell me i look fine.
i know what i want this time,
but the spiraling downwards has only began...

its not like i don't try
i tried, but it would not die.
he said that it'd be okay
but then the robots came tonight,
the robots came,
to bleed me in the morning light.

[...these small blue round cell tumors
make their way back here...
unraveling, out of control,
as i disappear...

falling into aberration it becomes clear
sin is a gravitation in my chest held dear...]

No comments: